Welcome to Our Practice
Busby & Webb Orthodontics is a respected provider of orthodontic care in Salisbury, Albemarle and Statesville, North Carolina. We hope you find answers to all of your questions on our website. If you need additional information or you would like to schedule an appointment, please call us at 704-637-9363.
Here at Busby & Webb Orthodontics, we strive to offer the highest quality orthodontic treatment in a fun and friendly environment. Our desire is to create a positive experience for you and your family. We feel that it is a privilege to provide our patients with beautiful smiles, thus making a difference in their lives.
In support of social distancing guidelines, we are reducing the number of daily appointments at our offices by 50%. This will greatly reduce the number of patients in our offices at one time and allow us to use every other treatment chair, ensuring a distance of 6 feet between patients. We will continue to maintain the highest safety standards for all of our offices. We will clean and sanitize after each patient, which has always been our policy. We will also clean all non-patient areas every hour. Out of concern for the health and well being of our patients, we have made the following changes to our office procedures.
• Our waiting areas will be limited to patients only. When you arrive for your appointment, we ask for the patient only to come to the front door and a staff member will greet you to begin the check-in process. The patient, or anyone entering our practice, will be asked several screening questions and their temperature will be taken before entering our office. We are also requriing everyone who enters our office to wear a face covering.
• Only the patient will enter the building for the appointment. Parents, siblings, and friends are kindly asked to wait in the car. However, if there is a special situation that requires an adult, only one adult will be allowed to enter with the patient. In these cases, the adult will need to wear a face covering and also answer the screening questions and have their temperature taken.
• All patients need to brush and floss at home before their appointment. Our tooth brushing stations will be closed. We will give each patient Listerine to swish with before beginning their appointment.
• We will not be accepting walk-ins for any reason at this time. As always, please call the office to speak to someone regarding your need.
• We will schedule all appointments over the phone. After a patient has finished with their appointment, they will promptly leave the office. The parent or guardian will call back to schedule the next appointment.